Athletic Director | Vincent Tozzi | Phone : 754.322.0671| Email
Deerfield Beach High School believes that physical exercise and conditioning are crucial to the health of every teenage boy and girl and that beginning the habits and routines of exercise at a young age is important to lifelong health. Physical activity is a key component in the Deerfield Beach High School curriculum.
In addition to exercise for the sake of health, DBHS is committed to the values taught by athletic competition. Sportsmanship, self-discipline, and perseverance are often learned through interscholastic sports. Most importantly, Deerfield Beach’s athletic teams provide an opportunity for students from diverse backgrounds to learn the value of teamwork, cooperation, and mutual respect.
Deerfield Beach High School is proud of the behavior and sportsmanship displayed by its players, coaches, and supporters. We value healthy rivalry, encourage spirited and fair play, and appreciate positive support offered by spectators. Deerfield Beach players, coaches, and fans represent themselves, their teams, and their School with pride and poise. We treat visiting teams and officials as guests, extending to them every courtesy. We are modest in victory and gracious in defeat.
Below is a list of our athletic programs offered at Deerfield Beach High School. All students must fill out required paperwork to participate in any sport along with maintaining a GPA of a 2.0 or higher in order to remain eligible to play.
Online registration can be done through FamilyID, a secure registration platform that provides an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administrative efficient and environmentally responsible. When registering through FamilyID, the system keeps track of individual information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
INFORMAITON NEEDED TO REGISTER:
Have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration:
- · Florida High School Athletic Association (FHSAA) Pre-participation Physical Evaluation (EL2)
- · completed by Physician
- · Health insurance information
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link.
Follow these steps:
1. To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
2. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log in if you already have a FamilyID account.
3. Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
4. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. If you don’t see the email check your spam or junk folders.
5. Click the link provided in the email to activate your account.
a. Search for Deerfield Beach High under programs.
6. Click the green Register Now button and select your sport. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All field with red * are required fields.
7. Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
8. Review your registration summary.
9. Click the green Submit button. After selecting Submit, the registration will be complete. You will receive an email confirming your FamilyID registration.
If you have trouble uploading the FHSAA Pre-participation Physical form and insurance information, you can bring the forms to the Athletic office.
No payment required
· If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-800-5583 x1.
· Support is available 7 days a week and messages will be returned.
The Deerfield Beach High School Athletic Program is proud to offer a complete set of dynamic sports catered towards team building and academic achievement. Below is a list of the sports offered to our students.
- Varsity Baseball – Coach Dobre
- Junior Varsity Baseball – Coach Trento
- Varsity Softball – Coach Coleman
- Girls Track and Field – Coach Williams
- Boys Track and Field – Coach Brown
- Boys Volleyball – Coach Diebert
- Boys Waterpolo – Coach Wilson
- Girls Waterpolo – Coach Wilson
- Varsity Flag Football – Coach Thomas
- Junior Varsity Flag Football – Coach Scott
- Boys and Girls Tennis – Coach Snow
The Deerfield Beach Athletic Program has cultivated many students who have grown to play sports with amazing teams. Below are just a few of our alumni and where they have played!